Written by editor
and Lindsay Duke, Linda Rigaux, Tammi McIvor from Custom House, and Dawn-Marie Brunel from Room for Style at the Manitoba Moose
game on Oct. 16 during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
2. A crowd of people at the sold-out Fall Fashion Premier at Nygard on Sept. 24. At the event, the company announced a recent clothing
donation to six charities that enhance the lives of women.
3. David Northcott, Winnipeg Harvest executive director, speaks at the Oct. 19 launch of Floral Philanthropy, a project that repurposes flowers
from events, redesigns the arrangements and redelivers them to peoplein healthcare centres, hospitals and personal care homes.
4. Committee members of the Joint Manoeuvres Moving Performances: a unique evening of music with Chantal Kreviazuk and the Winnipeg
Symphony Orchestra on Oct. 22. The event raised money to support the Pan Am Clinic Foundation, The Arthritis Society and the Concordia
5. Cheyenne Rae stands in front of her artwork at the Sept. 10 launch of Front Row Centre: 5 Views of the Winnipeg Music Scene at the Edge
6. Aspiring fashion designer Laura DeLuca (right) with Nicola, at the Designing a Wish fashion show on Nov. 14 in support of the Children’s Wish Foundation. Proceeds from the show went to grant Nicola’s wish to go to Hawaii with her family.
7. A model at the 4th Annual Fall for Fashion luncheon and fashion show on Sept. 10. Proceeds from the show went to support the work at
Community Living Winnipeg.
8. Tannis Richardson, Deborah Thorlakson and Els Kavanagh at the Winnipeg Art Gallery’s Gallery Ball...On the Edge. Photo by Erin
Danzinger and Doug Evans.